>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

artikel dari http://www.worldchampionlizard.com

Breeding season 2012


Before I start talking about the breeding first a word about the world championships in January in Almeria Spain.
I went there myself with German friends from Koln. I won two gold medals and one bronze medal with blue stems, the exhibition was fine and I met many Spanish friends. I wasn't too satisfied with the Dutch and Spanish judges, most people agreed about that.
Now let's talk about the breeding, in the beginning everything went well. As usual I disinfected he cages with Byemite available at Trigenio Dorsel in Belgium and under the wings of all breeding birds frontline spray. The entire breeding I did not spot one blood louse.
Then the breeding itself, it all began smooth, the puppets almost all made it to the nest after five weeks of 15 hour days of light, and the eggs were all fertilized except for one.
Then the new birds were born, this also went fine but after a day or five the first birds died because of the spot. In total I perhaps lost about 100 young lizards because of the black dot. I don't know why this disease stuck so fiercely this year while last year when I did exactly the same, none of the birds suffered from it.
Finally, I still have had 250 young lizards bred, there should have been more, but the quality is again excellent.
All of the birds are now outside and luckily all are vaccinated because it was hard to get the vaccine this year.
Well on to Hasselt in Belgium for the next world championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment